Muktinath Darshan by Flight 07 Days
- Muktinath in the Mustang region of Jomsom is a major center in the Annapurna region, though the region is at the high altitude and has tough topography but has world class view of the Himalayas and flora fauna. Muktinath has its significance with the Hindu and Buddhist follows– Hindu consider the location as the incarnation of Lord Vishnu in Saligram Suksham Roop where as Buddhist regard it as Buddha. Muktinath has Buddhist and Hindu Preist Dom. We see a huge image of Lord Vishnu along with his consort Goddess Laksmi and Goddess Earth on right and left.
|1 .||Arrival Day Gorakhpur station||Pick up from the Gorakhpur station and drive via Sunauli Border or International airport from Kathmandu –For the Yatris coming via India Sunauli Border- group relax and Lumbini (Birth place of Lord Buddha) Sightseeing Overnight stay at Lumbini)/ Overnight stay at Hotel.|
|2 .||Lumbini – Pokhara||After Breakfast drive to Pokhara to takes around6/7 hrs. By coach En route Stopover and enjoy Manokamna Temple visit and cable car. Arrival at Pokhara by evening and freshen up stroll around the lakeside Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.|
|3 .||Pokhara –Muktinath||Early morning flight to Jomsom then by jeep drive to Muktinath 1.30hrs drive puja and 108 water spot holy bath. Return back to Jomsom round 1.30 hrs by jeep / Overnight at Jomsom.|
|4 .||Jomsom- Pokhara||Early in the Morning fly to Pokhara. Arrival and transfer to Hotel Check inn Breakfast Relax then Pokhara city sightseeing place to visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti River gorge, Gorkha Museum, Devi’s waterfall, Mahadev Cave and visit the Barahi Temple by boat ride in Fewa Lake, back to hotel, Evening leisure and overnight.|
|5 .||Pokhara to Kathmandu||Breakfast check out and drive to Kathmandu Arrive by evening Checking relax Dinner and Overnight stay at Kathmandu .|
|6 .||Kathmandu Sightseeing||Breakfast city tour of Kathmandu comprising of Pashupatinath,Jalnarayan,Patan,Symbhunath and drop at the market Overnight stay at Kathmandu.|
|7 .||Departure||Breakfast and drive to Gorakhpur or drop at the airport.|
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner
- Transfers as per the itinerary on sharing basis as planned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary of Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Manokamna cable car tickets.
- Sharing Jeep Jomsom to Muktinath and back
- Airfare Pokhara Jomsom and back
- ACAP permits, All hotel tax of 24.3%
- Puja/Tarpan, portage,tips,meals,laundry,telephone,extras not mentioned as inclusions
|Cost of the tour considering Minimum 03-04 travelling passengers|
|Indian nationals INR26500 per person||Foreign passport US$885 per person||Advance sum of INR10,000 per person and balance 15 days before departure .|