Kailash Mansarover Ex Lucknow
- Kailash Manasarovar Yatra By Helicopter Via Lucknow
- Duration : 11 Days days Tour
|1.||Arrival Lucknow - Transfer to Nepalgunj over nights at Hotel Siddhartha.|
Morning, Fly to Simikot (By Aircraft) Fly to Hilsa by Helicopter
Then drive to Purang (Taklakot - 3400 m.). Acclimatization
Drive, Purang to Lake Mansarovar (Chiu Gompa - 4550 m.).
Early morning- breakfast then drive to Lake Manasarovar -4560 m- Chui Gompa. Drive takes about 2 hours. On the way, we will take a short break in Lake Ravana to see the breathtaking views of Rakshas Taal with back ground view of holy mount Kailash.
Drive to Yamadwar Darshan - Drive back to Hilsa.
Despite of a very basic facility in Hilsa, we will take you there & keep overnight stay because the next day you will be picked up by Helicopter early morning, so you can catch your onward scheduled flights without any problem
Fly, Hilsa - Simikot- Nepalgunj,
Then Continue drive to Lucknow.
- One night hotel in Nepalgunj with vegetarian meals (twin sharing) at 3 Star Hotel
- 3 nights at Taklakot with all meals
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj (very normal vehicle available here)
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dronier)
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
- Domestic airport taxes (all sectors)
- Tibet group visa and travel/trekking permits
- Guesthouse in Tibet (for the entire journey) – except in Taklakot all places have dormitory Guesthouse with Tibetan common toilet
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach
- Tour around Lake Manasarovar on vehicle
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas from Nepal)
- All necessary Kitchen & camping equipments
- Yaks & Yak men during the Parikrama to carry foods and baggage.
- Oxygen for emergency use
- Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- Porter cost in Hilsa (while going and coming back)
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Your travel insurance
- Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Personal expenses
- Tip for guide & driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
|Participation of 05 to 06 Travelling Personals Desirable|
INR 150,000.00 per person for Indian.
US$ 2700.00 per pax for foreigner or NRIs
|Upgrade 5 star hotel on twin sharing basis.||INR 7500.00 Per person|
|Extra days in Kathmandu on 3 star hotel (If 5 star Hotel, Cost will be extra.)||INR 2500.00 Per person|
|Tirthapuri visit||INR 7500.00 Per person|
|Ashtapada visit||INR 3500 .00 Per person|
|Muktinath||INR24000/ US$650||Mountain Flight||INR7500/US$210|
|Months||Fixed Arrival Dates by Helicopter via Lucknow|
|May||01, 07, 13, 19, 25, 30 (30 Full moon trip)|
|June||05, 11, 17|