Nepal Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
- NEPAL is popular amongst the Tibetan and Indian pilgrims. Pilgrimage most popular sites -a high “milk lake” (dudh pokhari or kunda), the confluence (Beni) of sacred rivers, or an especially prominent shrine or temple. Some of the most famous pilgrimage sites for Hindus are at Gosainkunda, Dudh Pokhari, Panch Pokhari, and Baahar Pokhari, Muktinath and several other caves and shrines are sacred pilgrimage attractions to Hindus and Buddhists alike. Swayambhunath (Monkey temple) for one-that are sacred to both religious groups. Boudhanath and Pashupatinath -Kathmandu city, are especially sacred to Buddhists and Hindus, respectively. Pilgrims comes to Nepal from all over southern Asia, and as travel conditions allow, from Tibet. Sometimes holy men may be encountered who are observing vows of silence “Moun Vrata” ; they sometimes go for as long as twelve years without speaking.
- Hard core pilgrims are commonly found here throughout the year considering several spiritual attainments along the populous routes of high mountains , lakes and caves . There are several events throughout the year at Nepal – Many of the devotees plan for several years to visit Himalaya Shaivite or Vaishnavite shrine.
Pilgrims come here to cleanse themselves from Sins and others come here as a tourist to explore the rich Himalayan Kingdom of Himalayas and abode of Spiritual Sanctity. Few of the Hindu and Buddhist shrines offers attractions with sacred fossils , natural gas fires , ice caves , sacred footprints and holy marks and a rich mythology of sacred events that add to the spiritual and scenic value of the region. Ancient Legends dating 2000 years old have in scripted the sacred value of Himalayas ….
- Activities: Janakpur Janaki Mandir Darsan , sight seeing Tour in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Duration: 09 Nights 10 Days
- Destination: Pokhara – Jomson / Muktinath – Janakpur
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu. Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilakantha temple, & Swoyambhunath Stupa. Return to hotel, lunch & take a rest. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu - Pokhara - Muktinath- Janakpur
- All necessary transportation by private vehicle
- Trained Tour and travel guide,
- Hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Jomsom and Janakpur on (BB Basis)
- Cultural package programs fee , Entrance fee & Cable car ticket
- Domestic Air Fare Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara -Kathmandu-Janakpur-Kathmandu
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Jomsom and Janakpur
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea / coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for guide
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case tour effected by natural calamities
- Personal equipments for the tour.
|Cost of the Tour|
|INR42,000 per person / USD1600 per person||Nett cost of the tour|