MOUNTAIN , WILDLIFE AND PILGRIMAGE
- Buddhism is considered as a philosophy than a religion . Buddhism was founded the Siddhartha Gautama born at lumbini Nepal Tarai Region 623 BC . The philosophy talks about the Noble truth and the craving associated with the suffering and the attainment of Nirvana “The eight fold path” -These are right views , right resolves , right speech , right action , right livelyhood , right mindfulness , right effort and right concentration .Buddhism depends on the institution of monastery and monks by observing Meditation . The trekkers recite the mantra Om mani padme hum and the spinning of prayer wheels are examples of meditative practice observed by the common folk.
- Activities: Sight seeing Tour in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini
- Duration: 08 Nights 09 Days
- Destination: Pokhara – Lumbini
|1 .||Kathmandu||Arrive Kathmandu Meet our staff at the airport and transfer to the hotel Checkinn and evening tour briefings Dinner and Overnight stay at Kathmandu.|
|2 .||Kathmandu||Breakfast Full day guided sightseeing-visit Kathmandu Pilgrimage spots (Boudha Nath, Swyambhunath, Namo Buddha) / Overnight in Kathmandu|
|3 .||Kathmandu to Pokhara||Breakfast check out and drive from Kathmandu - Pokhara en-route stopover at the Manokamna and enjoy cable car Arrive Pokhara check inn relax Dinner and Overnight in Pokhara.|
|4 .||Pokhara||Breakfast and full day guided sightseeing-visit Pokhara Pilgrimage spots , Overnight in Pokhara.|
|5 .||Pokhara to Lumbini||Breakfast check out and drive from Pokhara to Lumbini (6 hours)-The birth place of Lord Buddha Check inn at the hotel relax and Overnight in Lumbini|
|6 .||Lumbini||Breakfast followed by full day guided sightseeing-visit Lumbini Buddha birth place and Pilgrimage spots ,Overnight in Lumbini.|
|7 .||Bhairwa to Kathmandu||Breakfast check out and drive to the Bhairwa airport and fly from Bhairahawa or Drive back to Kathmandu .Transfer to hotel Evening free for visiting the market Overnight in Kathmandu|
|8 .||Kathmandu (Bhaktapur)||Breakfast and than leave for the ancient city of Bhaktapur .The five stories stupa iof Nyatapole Temple is famous in Bhaktapur , a city lying at the eastern perphery of Kathmandu . The stupa is 30 meters tall, being the tallest stupa in Kathmandu Valley. The red brick buildings lined up on the streets reminds people of the ancient or medieval times. In the movie, Little Buddha (1993, British-French), most scenes of Buddha before he renounced the world was filmed in this city and Patan.Back by evening and overnight in Kathmandu|
|9 .||Departure||Breakfast check out and drop at the airport.|
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu - Pokhara - Muktinath
- All necessary transportation by private vehicle
- Trained Tour and travel guide,
- Hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Lumbini on (BB Basis)
- Cultural package programs fee , Entrance fee
- Domestic Air Fare Bhairahawa - Kathmandu
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea / coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for tour guide.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case tour effected by natural calamities.
- Personal equipments for the tour.
|Cost of the Tour|
|INR42,000 per person / USD1600 per person||Nett cost of the tour|