DURATION: 03 Nights 04 Days
|Kathmandu / Pokhara||Fly to Pokhara. Pokhara is 30 mins by flight from Kathmandu. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. Assistance upon arrival by hotel coach in Pokhara and then transfer to Hotel.Evening free to stroll around the lakeside.
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,GoddessDurga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as PataleChango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
|Pokhara / Jomsom||
After Breakfast, early morning fly to Jomsom. Upon arrival at Jomsom, walk over to the hotel which is 2 minutes from the airport.
Please do note that Jomsom is a small village in the Mountains. Only basic accommodation is available here. The clients will have to walk from the airport to the hotel which takes about 2 minutes.Porters are sent to the airport to carry the luggage by the hotel. 15 Kg luggage per adult and 7 kg per child is allowed by the airlines on this sector. The aircraft is a Twin Otter or Doniar - average 15 seats.
Darshan of Muktinath temple. To visit Muktinath, the clients will have to walk for about 15-20 minutes over the Kali Gandaki River. Here there is no means of transport as on the river there is a narrow bridge - vehicles cannot cross. After crossing the bridge take the Jeep on sharing basis for Muktinath. Originally the route from Jomson to Muktinath was a trekkers route only. Recently the route has been widened and 4x4 vehicles can only drive. The path is a Dirt road. The ride is Bumpy all the way. The drive takes about 1.5 hours one way. Upon arrival at Muktinath it is another 30 minutes walk from the base to the Temple.
Darshan on your own of Muktinath& following the same route return to Jomsom.
|Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu||Fly back to Pokhara connecting flight for Kathmandu. Assistance upon arrival in Kathmandu.Rest day free for personal activities.|
|Kathmandu / Airport||Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight , you will be transferred to the.|
- 01 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with all meals.
- 01 night accommodation inPokhara with all meals.
- 01 night accommodation in Jomsom all meals – extremely basic accommodation only available with non A/c rooms
- International airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exckusively
- 04 domestic airport transfers in Pokhara by a non A/c hotel coach on SIC basis.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Pokharaby a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom by a non A/c Jeep on SIC basis.
- Airfare Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu
- Airfare Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara
- ACAP fee for Jomsom included ( Permit required to visit Jomsom for which 2 passport size photograph and passport photocopy is required )
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
19 to 35 Pax