Culture and Ethnic Tour of Nepal
- Cultural and Ethnic tour in Nepal is catchy and attractive tours of Nepal . Nepal cultural and Ethnic tour include different ethnic groups & historical sightseeing trip around Kathmandu valley & Village areas of Nepal. Nepal is one of the popular country for cultural sightseeing tour, with its long history, fascinating art and unique and varied architecture. The vast diversity of people, their culture, language and traditions will attract all.
The two predominant religions, Hinduism and Buddhism, are ever present with the variety of gods and goddess, numerous temples, stupas and monasteries, and depict the deep faith of the people. Nepal cultural and ethnic tours offer panoramic mountain scenery and a diversity of beautiful landscape will enchant you and make your visit one of the most romantic , adventurous and memorable – you have ever experienced Nepal valley and its surrounding areas will give you an enchanting glimpse of Nepal – its people, culture, traditions and mountains – that will surely make you want to come for a longer visit.
We Nepal Tourism Package arrange the most specific programs give visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese culture tradition, a unique culture heritage, glorious history, jungle safari. Nepal have 61 ethnic group and 71 dialect thus you may get chance to see almost the ethnic group’s culture, tradition and manner while you choose the cultural sightseeing tour program with us at NTP.
|1 .||Kathmandu||Arrival in Katmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel,Nepal cultural tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.|
|2 .||Kathmandu||After breakfast, NTP tour guide will take to you historical monument sight-seeing tours to Pashupatinth, Boudhanath and Budhanilkantha. overnight at kathmandu.|
|3 .||Kathmandu to Nagarkot||Katmandu-Nagarkot. Sight-seeing tours to Bhaktapru and Chanfu Narayan. Drive to Nagarkot for overnight stay.|
|4 .||Nagarkot to Kathmandu||Nagarkot-Katmandu. Early morning Sunrise view over the Himalayan Panorama. Drive to Patan for sight-seeing tours. Overnight hotel in Katmandu.|
|5 .||Kathmandu||Breakfast and Sight-seeing tours to Kirtipur, Dakshinakali and Chobhar. Overnight hotel in Katmandu..|
|6 .||Kathmandu to Daman||Katmandu-Daman. Drive to Daman along Tribhuvan Highway. Overnight in Resort.|
|7 .||Daman to Chitwan||Daman-Chitwan. Early morning, you will go to tower to enjoy the Himalayan Panorama view. After breakfast, you will drive to Chitwan National Park.|
|8 .||Chitwan||Chitwan. Taday you will be kept busy in jungle safari activities.|
|9 .||Chitwan to lumbini||Chitwan-Lumbini. After breakfast, you will drive to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha.|
|10 .||Lumbini to tansen||Lumbini-Tansen. After a 4 hours drive along a rough hilly roads, you will arrive at Tansen.|
|11 .||Tansen to Pokhara||Tansen-Pokhara. After a drive of about 5 hours, you will arrive at Pokhara, the second most popular tourist destination in Nepal. You will take a full day sight-seeing tours in Pokhara valley. That includes visiting temples, caves, gorges and waterfalls and boating in lakes as well.|
|12 .||Pokhara||Pokhara. Early in the morning, you can drive to Sarangkot view point (1600m) for a sunrise view over the Himalayan panorama. Then, you can drive back or walk back to Pokhara.|
|13 .||Pokhara to Gorkha||Pokhara-Gorkha. Today, we are bringing you to witness the home of original Gurkha warriors who have been famous in the world for their bravery and honesty.|
|14 .||Gorkha to Kruntar||Gorkha-Kurintar. Kurintar lies on Pokhara-Kathmandu highway on the bank of Trisuli river.|
|15 .||Kurintar to Kathmandu||Kurintar-Kathmandu. After Breakfast, you will leisurely drive back to Kathmandu.|
|16 .||Kthmandu to Dhulikhel||Sight-seeing tours to Bungamti, Khokana and Panauti Village and Overnight in Dhulikhel.|
|17 .||Dhulikhel||Dhulikhel From Dhulikhel, it is an easy hike to legendary Namo Buddha shrine.|
|18 .||Dhulikhel to Kathmandu||Dhulikhel-Kathmandu. Drive to Kathmandu and a free afternoon.|
|19 .||Kathmandu||Kathmandu In the morning, you can take an optional mountain flight trip over the Himalayas and Nepali Dinner|
|20 .||Departure||Back to onward destination.|
2. Due to the nature of travel, there is always the possibility of change in the schedule. The Tour Operator or its partners shall not be liable for any such delays.
3. NTP Tourism Affairs Ltd. has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen reason.
4. The Group will be required to follow the itinerary strictly. The entire Group will enter & exit together as per schedule.
** Delays though not perceived as rule but eventuality to safeguard your back home engagements such extensions are suggested, likewise the insurance cover to augment.
Package Cost Includes:
- Arrival and Departure transfers by private car (ac)
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner in Standard Hotel
- City tour as per the Itinerary
- All Hotel Tax
Package Cost Excludes:
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and In Pokhara
- Personal expenses, entry ticket to the monuments, guide, portage, tips, shopping and extra activities than mentioned in Itinerary
|Cost of the tour –can be worked out according to the number of Guest.|