PashupatinathTemple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of Shiva in the world, located on the banks of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. The temple is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites list.
True Hindu pagoda architectural with the floor concept -Pashupatinath Temple stands as a symbol of human belief , religion, culture and value. Pashupatinath is considered as the most sacred temple of Hindu Lord Shiva in the world, Pashupatinath Temple's came into being 400 A.D. The Pagoda house is embellished with Jewels and has the sacred linga or phallic symbol of Lord Shiva. Lakhs of pilgrims from all over the world come to pay homage to this temple, that is also known as 'The Temple of Surviving Beings'.
Unaccountable lakhs of devotees from within and outside the country come to pray to Pashupatinath every day. On special occasions like Ekadasi, Sankranti, Mahashivratri, TeejAkshaya, Rakshabandhan, Grahana (eclipse), Poornima (Full moon day) devotees gather here in far greater numbers. There is a belief associated that theyatras like that of all Jyotirlinga and KailashMansarover are incomplete without PashupatinathDarshan.
The temple is one of the 275 Paadal Petra Sthalams (Holy Abodes of Shiva) on the continent. It is regarded as the most sacred among the temples of Shiva (Pashupati). Kotirudra Samhita, Chapter eleven on the Shivalingas of the North, in Shiva Purana mentions this Shivalinga as the shower of all wishes.
Pashupati Area Development Trust
Nepali Pashupati Area Development Trust is a trust established to conserve and operate the Pashupatinath Temple and other charitable institution in the Pashupatinath UNESCO World Heritage Sites area. This trust is operated under the Pashupati Area Development Trust Act, 1987. The trust operates regular worshipping activities and other charitable institutions like Hindu Funerals, Funeral support centers, and Old-age orphanage house.
Cost Per Person: INR 2100/-Inclusions:
1. Darshan without any Queue
2. 60 to 75 minutes Puja with Guide
3. Pujari (Priest)
4. Puja Samagri (Puja Items)
5. Prasad (Sacrament)
NTP Team must be informed about the guest's arrival one day before s/he arrives Kathmandu. After reaching Kathmandu, the guest should contact NTP Nepal's representative.
On the day of the Darsan Day, the guest must reach Pashupatinath Temple at the specified time at the North Gate counter of NTP Nepal with the puja voucher. In case the guest has no arrangement for transportation, then NTP Nepal must be informed one day in advance.A locker for leather items and valuables such as purse / belt / camera / mobile will be provided as well as a place to keepshoes.
Thereafter then Pandit and Guide will guide you through the temple as follows: Start with – Nandi ChandeshwerDarsan, BashukiNagrajDarshan with Parikrama, Surya Narayan Darshan with Pray, BagmatiDarshan, Shree Yantra with Ganga jeeDarshan, KotemukhBhairabjeekiDarshanBigyanBhairabDarshan, PashupatinathDarshan& Puja, AstamatrikaNawagrahaDarshan, Yagyashala me Shiv Manas Puja, 108 Om NamhaSiwayaJaap, Prasad of Pashupatinath and Certificate.
4 all Mondays during Shrawan
6 Akshaya Tritiya
On the above mentioned days only Darshan of Main temple of Lord Pasupatinath will be provided with Pujari, Security Guard, Guide, Prasad and Certificate. Darsan of Lord Pasupatinath will be provided at different timing.
- The Darsan of all above only for Hindu or Indian Nationality.
- Services are subject to realization of funds.
- The tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be rescheduled.
- A passenger's failure to arrive on requested date will result in a total loss of the Special Darshan.
- NTP Tourism Affairs Ltd.. cannot be held responsible for; the consequences of any delays, expenses incurred or alterations caused by illness, weather, war, terrorism, political events, civil strife, strikes, natural disaster, technical difficulties or any event beyond our control.
- NTP Tourism Affairs Ltdcannot be liable to pay any compensation if we are forced to cancel or in any way change your holiday as a result of situations outside our control which neither we nor our suppliers could foresee or forestall even with all due care.
- Subject to right reserve with NTP Tourism Affairs Ltd.
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Account Title||NTP TOURISM AFFAIRS LTD.|
|Account Number :||12202560000897|
|Branch Address||Opposite Super Bazar Connaught Circus New Delhi -110001 (India)|
|SWIFT CODE :||HDFCINBBDEL|